We serve overhaul and repair/maintenance of many types of diesel generator engines. Our technicians are experts in installation and troubleshooting especially for marine engine diesel generator.
We support military and government vessels, commercial vessels, ships, yachts, etc.
Here's an explanation of diesel generator, A diesel generator is the combination of a diesel engine with an electric generator (often an alternator) to generate electrical energy. This is a specific case of engine-generator. A diesel compression-ignition engine is usually designed to run on diesel fuel, but some types are adapted for other liquid fuels or natural gas.
A failure of the ship’s electric power production can lead to the inability of establishing ship propulsion. Unless a redundant system of electricity production is available when emergency generator is not able to produce sufficient energy for restarting of the propulsion machinery, the ship remains exposed to external elements.
A ship without propulsion at high seas is at the mercy of harsh weather conditions. In the best case scenario, the mainland maintenance service will arrive and try to repair the defect.
The services that we offer:
- Experienced engine and electronics experts for assistance with installation and commissioning.
- Worldwide onsite support.
- Flexible, preservative, load-profile specific maintenance concepts.
- Training for your operation, servicing and workshop personnel.
- Well-structured technical documentation available in many languages.
- Guaranteed prompt and reliable supply of genuine spare parts and tools.
Some of our customers for Diesel Generator:
- Indonesian Navy ( TNI AL )
- Indonesian Customs ( BEA & CUKAI )
- Indonesian National Lines ( PELNI )